What data do we collect?
Inside Outside Storage collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Inside Outside Storage with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Inside Outside Storage collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Inside Outside Storage securely stores your data on Amazon AWS in a UK data centre.
What are your data protection rights?
Inside Outside Storage would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access You have the right to request Inside Outside Storage for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification You have the right to request that Inside Outside Storage correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Inside Outside Storage to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure You have the right to request that Inside Outside Storage erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that Inside Outside Storage restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing You have the right to object to Inside Outside Storage’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability You have the right to request that Inside Outside Storage transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Call us at 01352 870 688
- Or write to us Inside Outside Storage, The Mount, Pen-Y-Maes Road, Holywell, Flintshire, CH8 7HL
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website (analytics)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Inside Outside Storage uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 01352 870 688
- Or write to us at The Mount, Pen-Y-Maes Road, Holywell, Flintshire, CH8 7HL
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Inside Outside Storage has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Email email@example.com
- Address Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH